Https sinopharm cra ac th – The hospital provides Sino Farm vaccination services. For the general public who registered to reserve vaccines via the website https sinopharm cra ac th And transfer money to pay for the vaccine is finished. on time
The rate of 2 doses of Sino Farm vaccine per person is 1,554 baht (777 baht per dose). For every two doses, Chulabhorn Royal College will donate half an amount to the underprivileged.
So we reserve the right only for people who have not received the first dose of vaccine and are ready to get vaccinated immediately.
Register to reserve vaccines with your ID card number. Or passport numbers for foreigners or the identification number of a person who does not have Thai nationality and must match those who will vaccinate only After the vaccination payment has been completed. It cannot change the rights of others in any case.
Table of Contents
Chulabhorn Royal College is open to reserve the vaccine for Covidsino Farm (Sinopharm) for the general public in 10 provinces in the dark red.
HDmall sums it up
- Chulabhorn Royal College Has opened registration for the Covid Sino Farm (https sinopharm cra ac th) vaccination for the general public living in 10 provinces in the dark red, namely Bangkok, Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon, Songkhla, Yala, Pattani and Narathiwat.
- You can register through the website. https sinopharm cra ac th
- Round 1 opens for booking on July 18. In the next round, you can update the date and time in real-time on your Facebook Page: Chulabhorn Hospital. Chulabhorn Royal College.
- Covidsino Farm Vaccine, two doses, price 1,554 baht (777 baht per dose) after payment will not be able to change the rights to other people in all cases.
- Book alternative vaccines Moderna or Sinopharm.
On July 18, the Chulabhorn Royal College opened for injection registration. The Covidsino Farm Vaccine (https sinopharm cra ac th) for the general public living in 10 provinces in the scarlet red are:
- Nakhon Pathom
- Pathum Thani
- Samut Prakan
- Samut Sakhon
For those who can’t register for the first round of covidsino farm vaccination in time. Chulabhorn Royal College will open for registration soon. You can update the date and time of registration for the 2nd round on the Facebook Page: Chulabhorn Hospital, Chulabhorn Royal College.
As for the registration process for Covidsino Farm Vaccination, https sinopharm cra ac th has summarized the following information:
Conditions for Registering for Covid sino Farm Vaccination – https sinopharm cra ac th
- The booking rate is 1,554 baht, including insurance for side effects. But does not include the injection and medical service fees that the injecting person has to pay at the hospital that receives the service directly.
- Reservation of vaccines, one right per 1 user account specified by ID card or passport number.
- Those who reserve the right to receive the Sino Farm vaccine Willing and willing to waive the right to receive the essential primary vaccine in an emergency under Article 47 of the Constitution and be a person aged 18 years or done who has never been vaccinated against COVID-19 before.
In the case of concealing vaccination information to receive different types of vaccines or use the immunization vaccine before the appropriate time. Chulabhorn Royal College is not responsible for any direct or indirect side effects. And insurance may not cover medical treatment caused by side effects after vaccination.
- Chulabhorn Royal College does not accept, change or return vaccines in any case after the reservation has been paid.
The process of registering for Covidsino Farm Vaccination – https sinopharm cra ac th
1. Register for reservations through the website. https sinopharm cra ac th
- If a holder of Thai nationality ID card number will be required. And the code number on the back of the ID card.
- If a foreigner’s Passport number is required. Or identity card number.
- Can register on behalf of another person by using the ID card number of the person who will receive the privilege only. Once registered and transferred, will not be able to change the rights to other people in all cases.
2. Book vaccines and donate
After successful registration, Those who register must log in to the system to book vaccines, so where one booking privilege equals two doses of the Farm Covidsino Vaccine, priced at 1,554 baht or 777 baht per dose.
In addition, the Royal College of Chulabhorn also donated another half dose per 2 doses for the underprivileged. By having the person making the reservation specify the booking information according to the following steps:
- Select a group that wishes to have the Chulabhorn Royal College donate vaccines.
- Choose a hospital and vaccination appointment date. See a list of hospitals and additional injection rates here.
- Additional donations contribute to the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 according to the faith (cannot request a receipt for tax deduction).
- Check to confirm the details of the vaccine reservation registration details.
- Thus, press confirm payment to receive a QR Code informing the total amount.
3. Pay for the vaccine reservation
Save the QR code. And be scanned to pay through the application of all banks Payment is within 24 hours in case of overdue payment. Those who reserve the right will not allocate vaccines in this round. After the price is full, Wait for confirmation of payment status within two business days.
NOTE: Those who have successfully registered for the first round of the Covidsino Farm Vaccine for the public still can’t enter to save the QR Code to pay. Therefore caused by the system having incomplete address information.
Therefore, the Royal College of Chulabhorn will open for amendments on Wednesday, July 21, 2021, from 10.00 am onwards. Those registered in the first round who have not received the QR Code must log in to complete the information. Therefore, the QR Code save to use for payment.
4. Make a screening form and a vaccination consent form
After confirmation of payment. Complete the screening form and consent form. Those who register will receive a QR Code to save and bring to the hospital that chooses to receive vaccination services according to the appointment date.
5. Receive the first dose of vaccination as scheduled
Covidsino Farm Vaccination for the General Public Start receiving the first vaccination dose in designated hospitals from July 28 – August 31, 2021.
For booking Sinopharm vaccines through the web sinopharm.cra.ac.th or the CRA SINOP app, register to use an ID card per person per 1 right for 777 baht per dose, totaling 1,554 baht (excluding hospital service fees) and in 1 booking at Chulabhorn Royal College. Donate half an amount to the underprivileged.