Botox Write For Us
Botox is a neurolysin that, despite being released by botulism (a disease that arises from a bacterium that causes muscle paralysis and can lead to respiratory problems, nausea, or weakness), is used with medical purposes to treat some neurological diseases and aesthetic medicine.
It is one of the four medicines containing botulinum toxin (TB) authorized by the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS): Botox, Dysport, NeuroBloc, and Vistabel. The Clostridium botulinum bacterium produces botulinum toxin, the same one that causes food poisoning, among others. However, this toxin is a substance that offers high levels of safety, so there are low rates of contraindications or risks of Botox.
In which areas can you put Botox?
Botox can apply in different areas; the most demanded are the following:
In the wrinkles on the forehead, where they frequently appear and are highly visible.
In the vicinity of the eye, in the periorbital area, for those known as crow’s feet.
Therefore, in the peri labial region, they do not have such a positive effect, but they use without any problem.
Between the eyebrows, an area of great expression in which wrinkles form due to its continuous mobility.
Apart from its aesthetic purposes, it is necessary to know that Botox can apply in other areas for medical purposes.
Advantages of Botox treatment to eliminate facial wrinkles
- Botox is a painless treatment that applies without anesthesia.
- Botox is a speedy aesthetic medicine treatment that applies in 10 or 15 minutes.
- You do not need recovery after the botox application to eliminate facial wrinkles; you will only have to consider some general recommendations during the first hours of the application of the botulinum toxin.
- It is an economically affordable treatment for all budgets.
- Botox to eliminate expression wrinkles also serves as a prevention treatment for these. That is, paralyzing the muscle in a controlled manner prevents gesturing and, therefore, the advancement and appearance of static expression wrinkles.
- It can use at any time of the year.
DISADVANTAGES OF BOTOX TREATMENT TO ELIMINATE FACIAL WRINKLES
- Botox (botulinum toxin) is a reversible treatment. That is, its effect will be visible for a specific time, but it will gradually disappear and have to repeat. Botox typically lasts from 4 to 6 months, although depending on each person, its visible effects can be more or less prolonged. Several reasons affect the durability of the treatment, such as the quality of the skin, sun exposure, pollution, stress, etc.
- Its effect is not immediate, and it will not be until the third or fourth day after the botox treatment that you will gradually notice the aesthetic improvement. To eliminate expression wrinkles with Botox for a particular date or day, you must consider this.
How to Submit Your Articles?
To submit your Articles, you can Email us at contact@Beautysguide.com
Why to Write for beautys guide – Botox Write for Us
Search Related Terms to Botox Write for Us
botulinum toxin a
Guidelines for Article to Writing Botox Write for Us
You can send your article to Contact@BeautysGuide.com.