Vegan Food Write for Us
Vegan Food only plants Food, and Veganism does not eat animals or animal products. It is becoming a trend that is gaining many fans daily. Whether caring for animals, protecting the environment, or caring for your health, a vegan lifestyle is much more than Food. There are plenty of facts about choosing a 100% plant-based lifestyle.
Discover that lifestyle with these vegan breakfasts, lunch, dinner, and dessert recipes!
Breakfast Vegan Food
- Vegan sweet potato and cinnamon bread: this sweet potato bread with sugar and cinnamon will surprise you. The recipe is quite laborious, but the result will be worth it.
- Vegan American pancake: to start the day with more energy. This recipe is simple, and you can serve it with corn syrup, coconut milk, banana slices, strawberry slices, and chestnuts.
- Avocado cream toast: It’s a delicious toast with avocado cream. Very simple to make, the cream takes, in addition to fruit, salt, lemon juice, and black pepper.
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie: This strawberry smoothie is very simple. The secret to the smoothie’s texture is the frozen banana. Blend everything in a blender with plenty of ice, and voila.
- Whole oat cookies: for those who want a healthy, nutritious, and easy-to-make snack, you can bet on this whole oat cookie. To make it, mix all the ingredients, make balls, and put them to bake.
Lunch Vegan Food
- Vegan Zucchini Pasta: Gluten-free and low-carb, this pasta is delicious. To make the zucchini noodles, grate the vegetable on a mandolin or slice it with a knife. Saute the mushroom, cherry tomato, and zucchini, mix the tomato sauce, and that’s it.
- Chickpea Burger: It can replace any steak. And best of all: it can be frozen. The chickpeas must be soaked and cooked before starting the recipe.
- Vegan Stroganoff: this stroganoff is mushroom. Start by making the secret of this recipe: cashew nut milk cream. Then, saute the other ingredients and mix the chestnut milk cream.
- Vegan potato rosti: the vegan rosti has potatoes and onions. It is effortless to make and can accompany any dish or even be a main dish.
- Vegan oven rice: practical, quick, and with everything you have in your fridge, this vegan oven rice is very easy to make. The cream of potato that goes over the rice makes all the difference.
Dinner Vegan Food
- Vegan vegetable risotto: Risotto is super simple to make, and in this recipe, you can use everything you have at home. This version’s protagonists are Zucchini, carrots, chayote, and tomatoes.
- Vegan hot dogs: This recipe uses carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, garlic, onions, corn, basil and chives, mustard, ketchup, bread, and spices.
- Vegan Pizza: Pizza is a worldwide favorite. Everyone loves this delight. Make the pizza dough and let your imagination take you to prepare the filling with lots of vegetables and finish with soy curd.
- Vegan Pasta Bolognese: comfort food for many people, Pasta Bolognese can give a vegan version. Hydrate the soy protein with hot water and lemon juice to make the sauce. Bet on the seasonings to make this pasta even tastier.
- Gnocchi with pomodoro sauce: This delicious dish is dairy-free, egg-free, meat-free, and flavorful. It’s worth trying.
- Vegan moqueca: moqueca is a typical dish from Brazil and usually has fish. But here we have a vegan recipe with hearts of palm and mixed mushrooms, and the assembly is the same as the traditional moqueca.
Sweets and Desserts
- Vegan passion fruit mousse
- Vegan Brigadeiro
- Vegan carrot cake
- Matilda’s vegan chocolate cake
- Vegan Italian straw
- Vegan banana split
- Vegan Greek yogurt
How to Submit your Articles
To submit your Articles, you can Email us at contact@Beautysguide.com
Why Write for the Beautys Guide – Vegan Food Write for Us
Search Terms for Write for Us
looking for guest posts
submit an article
guest posts wanted
submit the post
guest posting guidelines
become a guest blogger
becomes an author
suggest a post
guest posts wanted
Guidelines for Article to Writing Vegan Food Write for Us
You can send your Article to firstname.lastname@example.org