Weight Loss Write for Us
Weight loss is a sign of a reduction of more than 5% of body weight between 6 months and one year. It is the drop in an individual’s or animal’s body mass, such as muscle, tendon, or connective tissue, due to a loss of fluids, fat, or tissue.
Therefore, some people lose weight for an individual’s good health through physical activity and healthy eating. In addition, some people follow different types of diets to lose weight. So the ultimate purpose is to make a lifestyle change to improve a person’s mental and physical health beyond appearance.
What are the Causes of weight loss?
Impenetrable weight loss can cause by several factors, medical and non-medical. So in many cases, a combination of things leads to a general deterioration in health that brings about related weight loss. Therefore more often, medical disorders that cause weight loss include other symptoms, and sometimes a specific cause cannot be identified.
Some of the possible reasons for unexplained weight loss include the following:
- Dental problems
- Depression (major depressive disorder) or other mood disorders
- Hypercalcemia (elevated level of calcium in the blood)
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
- Previous neurological diseases or stroke
Therefore, these are the less common conditions that may be associated with weight loss:
- Addison’s disease (adrenal insufficiency)
- alcohol use disorder
- Heart failure
- Peptic ulcer
- Prescription drug abuse
- Amyloidosis (accumulation of abnormal proteins in the organs)
- Celiac disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) symptoms that worsen
- Crohn’s disease
- Drug addiction (substance use disorder)
- Ulcerative colitis (a type of inflammatory bowel disease)
How is weight loss diagnosed?
Look for signs or symptoms that are associated with conditions that commonly cause weight loss, such as fever, pain, dyspnea or cough, palpitations, urination changes, and signs of neurological disease.
Gastrointestinal disorders such as difficulty eating, dysphagia, anorexia, nausea, and defecation changes should also be required.
It is necessary to ask about travel and the consumption of cigarettes, alcohol, and all kinds of medicines, and also inquire about the history of other illnesses or surgical interventions, as well as about the conditions of family members.
Risk factors for HIV infection should assess, and signs of depression or senile dementia should also look for.
Therefore, the physical examination is complete, and device by device evaluates to check if there are alterations. In men, a rectal exam should perform to palpate the prostate and a fecal occult blood identification study; all women must undergo a gynecological exam, even if their wombs have been removed.
Some of the treatments could be:
- Contribution of protein and energy supplements to the diet in the case of diseases such as cancer or chronic illnesses.
- Trying to eat 5-6 times a day is better than eating just three meals.
- Provide a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere at mealtime.
- Adapt the diet to the type of physical exercise being carried out.
- Adapt the type of food to the person and their condition; if they cannot chew, it will give in puree or easy-to-swallow foods.
- Chew food well before swallowing.
- Medication that helps the desire to eat.
- Psychological help if the situation requires it.
- Follow-up by a dietitian to adjust an adequate diet.
How to Submit your Articles
To submit an article idea, please get in touch with us at Beautysguide.com with the subject “Guest Post for Beautysguide.” After submitting your work, our team will review it, check if the content is unique, and approve it. For sure, our publishing team will contact you within 24 hours.
To submit your Articles, you can Email us at contact@Beautysguide.com
Why Write for the Beautys Guide – Weight Loss Write for Us
Search Related Terms to Weight Loss Write for Us
Guidelines for Article to Writing Weight Loss Write for Us
Search Terms for Weight Loss Write for Us
looking for guest posts
submit an article
guest posts wanted
submit the post
guest posting guidelines
become a guest blogger
becomes an author
suggest a post
guest posts wanted
You can send your Article to email@example.com