Crystal Peeling: Over time, it is natural to observe the appearance of stains, wrinkles and blackheads on the face. This way, skin treatments are increasingly rising for aesthetics, beauty, and health concerns. If the goal is to eliminate blemishes and wrinkles, there is a highly recommended type of treatment: the crest peeling l. It promotes several benefits and does not use any chemical agent for its action
What is peeling?
First, you must understand what peeling is. The name comes from the English term, which means “peeling”, and the procedure has several functions in the dermatological routine. It works on skin renewal, improves texture, tightens pores, and treats hyperpigmentation, melasma, acne, stretch marks. Scars, ageing, and even cancerous field with chronic sun damage.
Peeling must will do in a clinic by a dermatologist or plastic surgery specialist. And there are two types:
Chemical Peel: a solution that combines resorcin, salicylic acid and lactic acid in an alcoholic solution.
– Physical Peeling: this is the case of crystal peeling. This type is more superficial and has an exfoliation effect that favours skin renewal and increases the penetration of actives.
What Is Crystal Peeling For?
The crystal peeling process involves the removal of dead cells through mechanical and non-surgical exfoliation, stimulating the cellular renewal of the epidermis. Among the main benefits are:
- Improves skin texture and firmness, as it stimulates collagen;
- Removal of blemishes on the skin, such as sun spots. Freckles or blackheads, obtaining facial whitening;
- Attenuation of scars left by acne.
- Elimination of wrinkles and expression lines.
- Reduction of enlarged pores.
The benefits of crystal peeling are perfect for treating acne scars. Photoaging, blemishes, stretch marks and fine wrinkles. In some cases, it is possible to associate it with other treatments, such as laser, carboxytherapy, intense pulsed light theropy.
How Is Crystal Peeling Performed?
The procedure will do with the help of a device which launches crystals and makes a suction on the skin, exfoliating and removing the most superficial layer. It eliminates dirt and oil and promotes slight skin flaking, essential to activate collagen fibres. Which are responsible for improving the firmness of the region. The effect after the session is smoother, softer skin with increased turgor.
There are two exfoliation options for crystal peeling: light, which focuses on the epidermis, or intense, which reaches the superficial dermis (just below the epidermis). The main benefit of the more profound method is the association with active ingredients. This layer of the skin ensures better permeability of the cosmetics chosen by the dermatologist, providing more visible results. The treatment can will do at any season of the year, as it is a mechanical procedure that leaves no residue. And sun exposure does not harm the skin.
Care Before And After Crystal Peeling
The patient who wants to undergo the treatment must follow some recommendations to maintain skincare before and after the sessions.
- Please do not overcook it in the sun; it cannot freshly burn the skin.
- Also, avoid cleaning the skin before peeling, as it becomes sensitive and interferes with the result (it can do at other times).
- Sometimes the dermatologist may ask the patient to use cell renewers, such as retinoic or glycolic acid, to ensure better absorption of the assets used in the session.
- Also Read: Learn 6 Exercises To Strengthen Your Chest
After the session, the primary care to will take is the constant use of facial sunscreen, with a least SPF of 30 and reapply every four hours;
- To soothe and help the skin recover, it will recommend using soothing moisturizers and thermal water;
- Give preference to neutral facial soaps without fragrances, dyes or parabens;
- The use of everyday cosmetics should wait four to five days;
- If the face will slowly, can use a cold compress of chamomile tea or saline solution;
- In case of skin peeling, do not pull.
How Many Crystal Peeling Sessions will Need?
Crystal peeling is a quick procedure; each session lasts an average of 15 minutes. Depending on the case, it can perform once or twice a week, where the number of sessions required varies according to the state of the skin. The results start to will see right after the first session.
A minimum of three sessions, once a week, is generally recommend. However, to treat spots, blackheads and wrinkles, the ideal is three to five sessions, and for stretch marks, between five and ten sessions. The recommended interval for each procedure is about 20 days.
It is important to emphasize that crystal peeling will not indicate people with a lot of acne or herpes, and the performance in pregnant patients can only be
Time To Regain Your Self-Esteem!
Now you’ve found the perfect treatment to eliminate your blemishes, blackheads and wrinkles and mirror your confidence in your skin. Crystal peeling should will do in the dermatological clinic, as it is necessary to assess the intensity required to treat the skin problem properly.
Also Read: How Systemic Enzymes Enhance Recovery